As of 2010, past project include:
- Prototyping a gutter system that uses surface tension to shed debris while catching water from the roof.
- Attaching a regular vinyl gutter system to capture all rainwater, with adjustable leveling to attach to the steel roof edges.
- A downspout system that passes thru sand filters.
- A multi-level planter system for water purification.
- A solar thermal heat box and blower
- Reworking the ecobox website from CMSimple to Wordpress
- Capturing rainwater and running it thru a planter to test for purification
- A solar evaporator for water distillation
- Welding various ecobox components
- Construction of various EcoBox components
- Painting the EcoBox
- Developing a heliostat to project sunlight down into shaded portions of the EcoBox.
- Wiring the Epanel with the inverters and batteries for the power system