We are currently working with a number of professionals, from LEEDS folks, to UNCC professors, to self-taught environmental developers. Their support and advice is invaluable, and we'll be adding them here with their permission as this project progresses.
- Jerome Chambliss- provided a wealth of knowledge about rules and regulations and building with containers.
- John McPherson
John is a Welding Instructor and work the Welding labs
at CPCC's Harper Campus. He also owns a couple containers and has them
rigged up with some solar and power management tools, and is an
invaluable resource for doing metal work.
- Judy - on bringing all the parts together
- Lucy - on building livable communities
- Amanda - on mountaintops and stripmines
- Bert Green of Habitat for Humanity Charlotte
- Jen and Bryan Shields, UNCC Architecture Instructors, and owners of http://www.fluxwurx.com/
- Hans von Briesen of St. Johns College, Santa Fe (ret.) on thermodynamics, heat, experimentation and notebooks
- Cailen von Briesen of Greer and Associates, Charlottesville, VA on building
- Varis Bokalders - Author and Professor of Ecobuilding in Stockholm, Sweden
- Justin Rowell of GreenModeing, Charlotte, NC